Monday 18 February 2013

A little Flirt at Valentines...x

I picked up some gorgeous flirty FQ's from our new sewing shop in Ely a couple of weeks ago. More about that fantastic new enterprise to follow.
I wanted to make my daughter a little something for Valentines that wasn't purely decorative. She's a prolific scribbler so Very Berry Handmade's pattern for a Mini Art Wrap was perfect. If you aren't familiar with Very Berry Handmade I suggest you rectify that immediately right here
Below is the result prior to being filled with artistic goodies. I had one happy little girl at Valentines but that may have been down to the light-up fluffy pen hidden within!

Fabric Credits: Flirt by Sandy Gervais for Moda Fabrics with a bit of co-ordinating Riley Blake Peak Hour Dots thrown in for the ties.


.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. All comments are greatly appreciated and were possible replied to. Please don't spam my blog - I'm currently moderating all comments to stop this. Thank you