Friday 26 July 2013

Step right up if you like a bargain......

Just a quick wee post (is that a post"ette"?) about today's purchases.

I have blogged before about our wonderful local fabric shop, Sew Much To Do, here in Ely, Cambridgeshire.

Since opening their doors in November last year they have continued expand the range of fabrics and goods offered, and the selection of workshops has grown too. All worth a nosey.

But, what I want to tell you about is a new shopping enticement launched today.

"Sew Deal" is a daily changing mega discount on a selected item. Today's offer was the Atlas PVC at 50% off, a bargain at £6.99 a metre.

I love this oil cloth and have been thinking for a while what a great non-ripping wall poster it would make in my daughters playhouse - it's even waterproof which is handy for when the roof leaks occasionally!!!! Alternatively a play mat for a hard floor. The list of uses goes on.......




To get the whole world in your hands you need roughly 75cm. An educational bargain!

You can check out the current daily deal on their facebook page here. Who knows what is might be tomorrow! You don't need to be local. Sew Much To Do can take telephone orders too.



Oh......and a little Moda Comma, charm pack that I've been resisting for months somehow found it's way into my shopping basket at the same time. How did that happen?? Just right to practise my Lu Summers inspired "Improv".

1 comment:

  1. You are too enabling on the shopping front! Di x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. All comments are greatly appreciated and were possible replied to. Please don't spam my blog - I'm currently moderating all comments to stop this. Thank you